The KNHS encountered several problems since their creation between 2001 and 2005. The large amount of information they collect needs to be processed accordingly. To do so the KNHS chose for a solution with Microsoft Dynamics. This choice was based on the standard features Dynamics offers and the possibility to implement modules to fulfil the needs of the KNHS.
The KNHS (Royal Dutch Equestrian Federation) was created between 2001 and 2005 in a merger of eight equestrian disciplines. The ICT applications where internally managed.
Annually the KNHS organises 7000 competitions with 900.000 starts.
- Need for a system that can manage a large administration
- Processing events and match results and informing members
- Doing the billing and accounting from a single application
- Processing memberships, starter license, pedigrees and competitions
Microsoft Dynamics is what the KNHS selected. This offers the KNHS a reliable ICT platform that can apply the modules necessary for equestrian federations. Implementing these modules specifically made for the KNHS has proved to be a good choice. Microsoft Dynamics offers standard functionalities for: the financial department, HR, billing and the possibility to apply Enterprise portal web modules. This makes for a solid base for developing specific adapted modules for equestrian sports.
- Reliable ICT platform that can be managed easily
- Processing competitions and run events smoothly
- Joined departments can edit information while the main branch has control
- Effective and cost efficient, less people needed to manage the system